Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fall Hay Ride

There is a family in our ward who lives in the most amazing place.  They have a ton of land and you drive for forever in the middle of no where.  You are on back roads that aren't paved and are only wide enough for one car and there's trees blocking your vision everywhere, and all of a sudden, everything opens up and all you see is rolling hills and grass everywhere.  It was beautiful!  I couldn't get enough of it.  Every fall this family throws a fall hay ride and pot luck for both wards out here.  The kids were so excited all day!
 




Tabby made a new friend.  I love how easy it is for kids to meet someone and become best friends.

Ride number 2.  Beckam almost got left but he saw me and Tabby on the cart and came running as fast as his little legs could carry him!



 
 It started to get a little darker and fog started rolling in across the whole area of land.  It was so amazing!  I just can't get enough of all the beauty out here.
 



 This is the lane we drove down.  The trees made it seem like a tunnel.  It was so pretty!







I feel like such a dork because I'm sure my eyes were just huge the whole time I was out there.  I am trying to soak everything in.  I can't believe I live back east!  I've always wanted to, and now I am!  I'm so amazed at the beauty that is out here and I can't wait to experience more!

No comments:

Post a Comment