Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cooper's Rock

There is a playgroup that meets and it's girls from our ward and the 2nd ward.  It's hard because the other ward is closer to the college so there are more people in our situation in that ward.  More couples our age with kids the same age as our kids who are here for school.  Most of them are here for medical school.  Once a week we meet up for playgroup.  This week, we met on a Thursday and we drove to Cooper's Rock State Park.  It was sooooooooooo beautiful.  I could not get enough of it.  Yes, I took a picture while driving.  But in my defense I was the only one on the road and driving about 10 mph.
 
 
This is what the whole drive there looked like.  Isn't it gorgeous??


 
We were really happy to go meet new friends.  We even got invited to a birthday party.  We are really excited to go and meet more people!  I could not believe how beautiful the park was so I made Ryan go with us on Saturday.  I didn't even see half of the park while we were there earlier so I'm glad we went back!  There's a huge overlook that I completely missed!

 
So this is walking to the overlook



 
Family Pic!!!



I got to tell Tabitha all about how Heavenly Father created everything for us here because he loves us.  She was pretty impressed :)



Leaving the park is still just as pretty.
 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment