Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Little Sassy Pants

So as I putting Tabitha to bed the other night, she says to me, "Mom, I want to wear something beautiful and tasty tomorrow."

What??  I don't know where she comes up with these things, but it is hilarious!  I love seeing how her little mind works and hearing the crazy things she comes up with.  I love that we can have conversations now about lots of things and that I can understand what she's saying.

I've really missed seeing the kids all day as I've been trying to finish my hours for my nail license.  Tonight when I got home, Beckam was already asleep, but I was met at the door by Tabitha.  "MOMMY!!!!" accompanied by a huge bear hug.  "Mommy!!!  I missed you all year!" I guess it was a long day for her too.

In 9 days we will be flying to West Virginia!  There have been a lot of preparations that have been made to get to this point.

Tonight, I am cleaning out our minivan, actually CRYING because of all the changes we've had to go through!  We sold our swingset (SADDEST DAY EVER) and our house, moved to Grandma Carrie's for a few weeks, moved to Grandma Teriann Booth's for a few more weeks, moved to Texas for a few weeks, moved back to Grandma's, sent Dad and Rocky to West Virginia with all of our things, and now we are selling the van.  Well, we sold the van.  Seriously, if you ever told me I would be crying over selling our van, I would think you were crazy! 

I guess I just am overwhelmed by all the changes we have had to make in order to accomplish this next phase.  I am really excited to get to West Virginia, but also really scared!  Especially because I was informed of the amount of money we have to live on for the next 4 months and I went into a huge panic.  Let's just say I got that Medicaid/Food Stamp application submitted PRONTO.  Life sure is about to change drastically.  Again. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're not the only one who is gonna miss the van! ;) Change is hard...but adventure is good, yeah?

    ReplyDelete