Monday, September 2, 2013

I Love to See the Temple

 
At the beginning of August, one of the girls I grew up with got married.  She had her reception at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, which was fantastic because we got to walk around Temple Square afterwards.  Even though we never visited Salt Lake this summer, I always loved knowing that we could and that it was so close.  That was one of my favorite things to do in St. George, walk around the temple and go to the visitor's center with the kids.  Tabitha always loved looking at Jesus and asking questions.  I always loved being able to share my testimony with her and see her sweet little spirit just absorb everything.  I'm really going to miss having a temple close to us while we live in West Virginia.  The closest temple is in Washington D.C. a little over two hours away.  It's so strange to think about that, when growing up I could always access multiple temples, and even more now! I hope we get to go to the temple a few times while we live back east.
 
 





1 comment:

  1. I love this, friend! It's so easy to take the temple for granted, especially living so close.

    ReplyDelete